Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello

Bought a land 5-6 years ago, my husband is an architect & we both sketched our dream house & then built it.

Its such a wonderful feeling creating your dream house, & then watching it come to life!

This is our house.....



HAHAHA!! yea i wish....
this is 5 years ago


i don't have any new pix at the moment so will put pix later.
this blog is for me to create all my interior & exterior designs & set a goal to see what i want.Designing is a fun job but also hard & confusing cuz i want SO MUCH stuff !! from Asian to modern contemporary...etc

we have so much to do...where to start?

The kitchen? Living room? Exterior?....Thinking of colors, schemes, lighting... I want so much...It'll take to a year.

I always wanted a big place for my daughter to grow, play, have beautiful memories. The only negative side to the story is its 30-40 minutes away from the city & I'm totally a city girl...but at the same time sick of the city with all the apartments, traffic, pollution, sounds....etc - oh btw/ i live in Iran-Tehran Kinds sounds like New york!!!lol...yea right!

No comments: