Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stone & Marble...

I love stone and marble.Its rich & chic .
you can go so many ways with it & wont go wrong so many colors, textures, sizes, & of course the stone itself from the cut to mosaic...I know i don't like brick so that's a no...(only if it looks really great & modern)

From exterior to interior these are the stone designs i like & is inspirational.

I know i don't want the whole exterior house to be stone but maybe halfway bottom would look perfect.



One of the bathrooms, preferably the guest bathroom.

Isn't the first bathtub lovely?

I also know i want an artificial pond or waterfall with stone. handmade or ready.

(knowing what i want sounds great but putting it all together is another thing!!!)


Will put up more pictures if I see anything catch my eye.

No comments: